With the holiday season right around the corner, we wanted to compile our resources into one place so you can have everything you need to have a successful season of giving! Amidst the Covid-19 pandemic, the need for social impact is greater than ever and your consumers are expecting you to make a difference. No social impact plans yet? No worries— we’ve got you covered.
Check off some quick wins to better engage customers for the holidays
We know that the holidays are a busy time for everyone and creating a social impact strategy isn’t always easy, especially if you don’t know where to start. We created a holiday activation checklist to help you gain some quick wins for giving back, all while keeping track of your efforts!
- Use Default Causes and Multipliers to highlight specific nonprofits and create a greater impact for those causes.
- Include impact messaging in email and social to educate your customers about your giving and increase engagement.
- Combine social impact with rewards to create a unique and impactful loyalty program that stands out from the competition.
- Create capsule collection impact to dedicate specific causes to specific products and build an authentic story around your giving.
- Involve Customers with Round-Up Donations to create a more exciting and engaging purchase journey by empowering customers to create their own impact.
You can download the checklist here.
Integrate CSR and stay top of mind for conscious consumers this holiday season
Whether you have an active CSR plan in place or don’t know where to start, this playbook will give you some quick wins and actionable steps for implementing corporate social responsibility into your business this holiday season and beyond.
- Involve your employees to create a culture of impact that resonates with purpose-driven employees and gets them excited about your CSR strategy.
- Partner with nonprofits to gain helpful resources in getting started with CSR and form more meaningful relationships with organizations that have the same values as yours.
- Tell your brand story to engage your communities with your impact and build an authentic narrative around your CSR efforts.
- Create a cause marketing campaign to share your goals and strategy in creating an impact and highlight the cause that your brand is supporting.
- Engage your customers to find value-alignment with your target audience and boost customer loyalty.
You can download the CSR Playbook here.
Integrate cause marketing throughout your customer journey to boost loyalty
Cause marketing is more crucial than ever for brands who want to stay top-of-mind with the ever growing population of conscious consumers. This guide will provide you with best practices for cause marketing activations and how you can utilize ShoppingGives’ technology to attract these conscious consumers for the holiday season.
- Bring awareness to your impact efforts to target conscious consumers and create more engaging interactions with your customers.
- Consider a flash giving event to set yourself apart from the multitude of sales and discounts and cater towards the purpose-driven consumer.
- Boost conversion through retargeting efforts to keep your brand top of mind and remind customers that they can make an impact when shopping with your brand.
- Increase customer loyalty through social impact by personalizing your targeting efforts and rewarding your customers who have gotten involved with your impact strategy.
- Be an advocate for doing good and giving back by sharing your impact story and getting your customers involved and excited about your efforts.
You can download the Impact-Driven Marketing Guide here.
GivingTuesday is a global movement that inspires millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity. This is our favorite day of the year and we want to help your brand get involved! Whether you increase your giving, highlight special causes, or even go out and volunteer your time, Giving Tuesday is a great opportunity to reset from the rest of Cyber Week and give back.
If you are not sure who to support for GivingTuesday, we have some recommendations:
- The United Nations Foundation is highlighting how health systems and our communities can work together to overcome and recover from the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Feeding America is working to help the 50 million people who are facing hunger this year, because no one can thrive on an empty stomach.
- The Mental Health Coalition is working to end the stigma surrounding today’s most prevalent public health crisis.
- The National Breast Cancer Foundation is providing critical resources to hospitals around the country for breast cancer patients, who are more vulnerable than ever.
- One Tree Planted is making it easier for people to give back to the environment and create a healthier climate by planting trees.
- Food Bank for NYC is working to end food poverty in New York City, and is helping low-income New Yorkers overcome their circumstances to achieve greater independence.
- Partnership to End Addiction is helping those affected by addiction by providing free, personalized support, as the holidays can be a difficult time for those who have been affected.
You can download the GivingTuesday Toolkits here.
Are you already partnered with ShoppingGives? We’d love to feature you!
Fill out this form and let us know what your giving plans are for the holiday season and Giving Tuesday and we can feature you on social, email, and PR.
Looking for some guidance on integrating social impact?
Book a free 30-minute social impact consultation with one of our Impact Strategists to learn how your brand can get impact-ready for the holiday season!